One of the many very special things about Pagosa Springs is its strong real estate community.
Pagosa Springs Realtors® are innovators, marketers and professional business owners. They are highly educated, as Colorado Real Estate Commission requirements are some of the most stringent in the country, and they are extremely well-versed in technology and marketing.
We can honestly say that we remain in awe by the professionalism and strong work ethic of the majority of real estate Brokers in our community. Yes, many of these Realtors® do represent our competition – but they are also our business associates and friends. And we work together every single day within this community of Brokers to market and sell properties.
So with so many strong choices available to you, how do you choose a Pagosa Springs Realtor® to sell your property? Frankly – this is one of the most personal, important business decisions you will make. Where to start?
- Take an online snapshot. Begin your search online by viewing bio pages of Brokers in the area. View their online listings and their marketing materials. This will give you real insight as to their marketing program and whether it will fit with your real estate needs.
- Narrow the field. Compile a list of 3-4 Brokers who you think you would like to interview based on their online representation and perhaps referrals you may have from friends or associates.
- Conduct Interviews. Ask each of your choices to make a listing presentation to you. Compile your list of questions before the presentation and ask them to give you their marketing proposal for your property.
- Make Your Choice. There are real questions to ask to qualify your choices:
- Is the Realtor® full time and local with market knowledge?
- Does the Realtor® have a track record working with properties in your price range?
- Is the Realtor® supported by a strong, established full-service Brokerage firm to provide services to you throughout the transaction process and beyond?
- Can the Realtor® provide testimonials/references from other Clients?
You have so many great choices available to you when choosing a Real Estate Broker to sell your Pagosa Springs property. Selling your property can be an exciting, challenging venture – and choosing the right partner to be by your side is one of the most important decisions you can make. We wish you all the best in your real estate endeavors and hope you will contact one of our Galles Properties Brokers if you are considering selling your property. We would love to provide you with a market analysis and listing proposal.