- Broker Associate -
Stan Zuege Real Estate
About Stan Zuege
A former Offensive Line Coach at the University of Nebraska at Kearney, Stan Zuege brings a true love of the outdoors and the Pagosa Springs area to his real estate endeavors.
Stan’s wide range of real estate experience includes the sales and marketing of homes, land and condos for the Fairfield corporation from 1988 to 1991, heading the crew at the Springs Resort as General Manager through 2001 and marketing the Timber Ridge Ranch project.
An avid fly-fisherman, Stan has worked as a fly-fishing guide throughout SW Colorado and Northern New Mexico. On his discovery of Pagosa Springs, Stan can often be heard reminiscing…
“When my motorcycle broke down here 25 years ago, I was smart enough to stay.”
In The Community
A self-proclaimed “sucker for a good cause,” Stan is extremely dedicated to supporting the community and works tirelessly with a range of programs, including:
- The Galles Community Fund
- The Pagosa Springs Area Association of Realtors “Scholarships In Escrow” Program
- Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing – A Wounded Veterans Group
- Relay For Life
- Feed Our Children Backpack Program
- Veterans Park and Programs Sponsorship
- United Way Pagosa